With Valentine's Day coming up I wanted to share some of my favorite things (I guess like Oprah does..lol). Some of the things I have blogged on...some I haven't, but just the same I wanted to share. As you can see, I really buy a lot of things that are pink and super girly. And since Valentine's is themed in pink and red and is on February 14th...well you see where I am going with this. Anyways, I did also want to point out some of my favorites of the favorites. I love love love the EO Chocolate and Mint lotion --- it really is a piece of heaven. I also use the shampoo products. You will not be able to resist the smell and the minty feel. I think everyone knows I love my MAC lipstick. I also really love Cacique's Hipster panties. They fit great and don't ride up. I honestly love all the products I listed.
- EO Chocolate & Mint Lotion - $5
- MAC Saint Germain Lipstick - $14.50
- London & Paris Coffee Cups - $3.99 at TJMaxx
- Mulberry for Target Pink Leopard Bag - $65
- Patricia Field Bordello Hot Pink Glitter Platform - $88 (They go up to a size 12 ladies)
- Mary Green, Sleep Mask Breakfast at Tiffany's - $36
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style - $12 (ok, I know it's a shameless plug, but I love my book and it matches the color scheme)
- Cacique Polka Dot Microfiber Hipster - $15
- Cacique Silky Heart Print Charm Wrap - $45
- The JESSIE Vintage Inspired PINK CUPCAKES Full Apron - $29
- Evans Pink Wellies - $32
- Travel Wallet - $50
- Padfolio - Gifted (but I am sure you can Google one)
- Chanel Pink Explosion Blush - $45
I hope you enjoyed my list. Share with me some of your favorite things, so I can try them.