Happy New Year everyone. I'm coming back after a much needed break, but I feel refreshed, relaxed, and renewed to conquer 2017. I'm wishing you all great and prosperous 2017. I am moving to Atlanta in about a month or so please excuse the slow content, but I can't wait because once I get settled I'm looking forward to bringing you some of the content you have requested. As always, thank you for your support. Links to look at the bottom of the post.
A few of you have asked, "What should I wear to my office holiday party?" Office holiday parties can be tricky, especially if your party starts right after your shift. I partnered with INC International Concepts for this perfect office holiday party look. Let me break down this look.
1. PowerAdd Portable Charger - Awww! This thing is the truth. You can charge up to two devices at a time. They charge fast and you can get up to four full charges per fully charged battery.
2. Black Chucks - B is all about comfort, so although he's not into clothes, I take the holiday to assess his wardrobe. Get rid of items that are worn through. Chucks are super comfortable and stylish and a great weekend shoe.
3. Pullover Sweater - B loves a pullover and this one has a super cute neckline. He's not into fashion, but I buy his clothes, so I try to squeeze in items with a little more pizzaz than your regular zip-up pullover.
4. Asus ZenWatch - This is only piece of jewelry besides B's wedding band that I've gotten him to wear. He loves this watch. It's super convenient and his over two years old and works great. Your guy can even swap out bands to give it a more sleek look. It ties into android phones quite easily for the fraction of the price of the Apple Watch. If you have an android guy then he will love this.
5. Roku - B loves this thing. It allows him to easily navigate through his various streaming services without a hitch on our television with ease. I've even gotten used to using it myself. The remote commando in your life will love this. Watch your favorite video content like Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, and so many others.
6. Bose Wireless Headphones - These things are super comfortable. B has these and I wish I would have gotten them. I got the Beats a couple years back (sideeye Dr. Dre) and they are kind of painful after wearing for a long time. These have memory foam padding on the ear portion, sound great, and are super comfortable to wear.
7. Playstation VR - For the gamer in your life, this will be B's gift this year. Not to worry he rarely reads my blog. HA! This virtual reality life has gotten good reviews and let's just say that I am happy that they came out with something that B doesn't have this year. He should get a kick of this.
8. Swiss Gear Backpack - This is a great backpack for everyday life and traveling. If you guy tends to carry around a ton of techie stuff like mine does he'll love this back. It has multiple compartments, protects your items and is durable. This was one of the first gifts I got B and it took over 6 years for me to need to replace it. B rides his bike to work, so it gets carried 5 days a week. The leather detail make it a bit more durable. It's an awesome backpack.
9. Joe's Jeans - B used to call my jeans fake because they had stretch. Well, I got him a pair of these last Christmas and he was in love. He was like I just need 5 pair of these for work. He will get two new pair this Christmas.
Buying for B is super hard, but the Playstation VR is saving my butt this year. I wanted to do a quick guide of things that have been a hit with B or things that I know will be a hit for this holiday. Every year, we usually do one expensive items them a few less expensive items. I also use the holidays to refresh his wardrobe and get the things he needs. Do you want to see more gift guides? Let me know. Happy Shopping!
So if you know me, you know I loathe giving bad gifts. No matter what the price tag is, I like my gift giving to be at least one of these things: useful, aesthetically appealing, or fun. I took a day to get some gifts on a budget from Ross Dress for Less. I am excited at what I found, especially my men's gifts. I think men are hard to shop for, but at Ross, I found a chic canteen, a Bluetooth speaker, a button up shirt, a big face watch and handkerchiefs. The stand out star of the men's gifts was the speaker. I've had quite a few expensive speakers in my day, and this one that was only $20 works and sounds great. So much so that I feel like I wasted my money from the ones I had. My gifts for men range from $12.99 - $29.99.
My first bra size was a 36B, then I went to a 38C, now I'm hanging out at a 40D. Regardless of my size, I was always looking for something that gave me the lift and the comfort I wanted. Because of my size, one thing that was never a problem for me, because of my size, was finding a bra to give me the support I was looking for and was pretty at the same time, but I know that doesn't hold true women of a larger cup size. I always like to talk to my friends that happen to be plus size but aren't in the fashion space to get their opinions. Particularly, my friends who wear a larger bust cup. While there are bras out there that fit their cup size, it's hard to find a bra that is sexy with those fancy touches. The Olga Flirty Collection from Olga Intimates is just that.
I spruce up my home every season to match the season. This season, courtesy of Z Gallerie, I was able to add in some amazing items to my home and add in some Christmas spirit. Anyone who knows me knows I love decorative pillows. I've wanted to try the faux fur decor trend in home decor, but have been on the fence. I took the plunge with these Mongolian pillows. They really are a showpiece, and when you touch them, they are so soft. I usually do a lot of gold accents, but his year I decided to go with white for a cleaner look. I added in a few items, a Christmas owl (I nicknamed him Murray), the deer adorned in glitter, and white vases. To top it all off, I added in the Chandelier Diamond Dust painting. It just makes me feel fancy every time I look at it. How do you like to spruce up your home for the holidays?